6 Days A Week We Wait For Shabbos Kodesh

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner

I really don't have any reason to have a blog as I have nothing to say. I guess if Seinfeld can have a show about nothing then I can have a blog about nothing. The only thing I can think of to say is that you should all go to Eli's Restaurant in DC. They have really good food, bli ayin hora, I would suggest the chicken tenders - as a main or a side - you have to get these! Go and enjoy but don't say I recommended you because last time we were there YM broke a glass and I don't think they appreciated it very much. They were really nice though, despite the mess :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jewboy said…

    You have plenty to say, judging from your comments on other blogs. Shehechianu vikiemanu lzman hazah! This is a great day in blog history.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger SuperIma said…

    Thanks Jewboy, I didn't know this premire was so anticipated. Can you add me to your links?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jewboy said…

    I'll do it soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home