6 Days A Week We Wait For Shabbos Kodesh

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What is wrong with O.J.?

I know I haven't posted in a while, I have no time but I felt the need to write about this. What is wrong with O.J. Simpson? I remember his trial, it was a huge deal and we were in school when they read the verdict, the TV was wheeled in and you hear "Not Guilty" and everyone in the school was like booing and it was a huge deal.

Now, a decade later, he decides to write a book about how he "would" have killed them "if" he did it. NEWS FLASH - YOU DID DO IT! Seriously, if he didn't do it then who did? Why aren't they looking for the killer? Can you attorney people explain to me how he got away with murder and then has the nerve to brag about it, and make millions from a book, a decade later. Gotta love America and the justice system.... Aside from being a good movie, what does Double Jeopardy do for us?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Natan said…

    It's called money. Anything to make a buck.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jewboy said…

    You forgot that O.J is busy looking for the real killers on the golf course. He's sure to find them there.

    Aishel-Hopefully any money O.J. makes will go to paying off the $33 million he owes from the civil suit.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger SuperIma said…

    Also, what is he going to say in his book, "if I would have killed them I wouldn't have dropped my bloody black glove at the crime scene"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home